WEEKEND TREAT- COW BUTTER (MANSHANU), HAIR TRIGGER AND OLIVE OIL CONDITIONER.

Hiya,
How's everyone doing, hope the weekend. This weekend I decided to finally open my tub of Cow Butter graciously given to me ages ago by a blog reader from Kastina.



I had it stored away in my deep freezer all this while and took it out prior to using it for a few hours and left it to thaw,when it was thawed, I scooped some out (it smells like sour milk/yogurt ) mixed it with Hair trigger in Vanilla pound cake to mask the smell and added some olive oil conditioner and some drops of oil.

Not the prettiest sight...
 I applied the mix on my dry hair;

Saran wrapped and went under the steamer, washed my hair after like an hour and it felt really great...Manshanu (Cow butter) is a heavy oil based butter and from my research its oil content is great for detangling and deep conditioning and it did just that...

Will I be trying this treat again? Hell ya!! However, I will use much less of it next time as I realized a little goes a long way and the greasy feeling and smell all over me is just gross.

Who gave their hair a treat this weekend?

Share:

4 comments