RPG SHOW BEYONCE WIG

Hiya,
How's everyone doing? Hope well. I have quite a busy week ahead and tasked myself to churn out all the posts that have been waiting on my memo pad by the weekend then this happened yesterday;


 My Instafam have already seen this picture, this fully wired PHCN pole(here the electricity officials had taken out the wires) was hit by a trailer and fell unannounced in front of my office gate seconds after my car drove into the gate...I'm talking like 5 seconds, if for any reason we paused at the gate, this pole would had fallen on the car, crushed and most likely electrocuted me and my driver....the thought of how God saved my life left me all shaken up and recoiled from my busy life all day yesterday...because at the end of the day NOTHING else would have mattered if I was in a hospital fighting for my life this moment.

Sometimes these types of things happen so God gets our attention and reminds us that He is the ONLY reason why we are still here, we must commit our ways to Him  and pray for direction always. I am beyond thankful to say the least...


Now to this post, I mentioned that I ordered a wig from a company called RPG SHOW , it is the Beyonce inspired bob wig-



Well it finally got here and I recorded a video on You Tube of the unboxing;

VIDEO LINK (Blogger is not finding the video so I have to put up this link, just click and watch).

For those who can't watch, here are a few pictures of the wig as I got it;





Then I dyed it because the color was too jolting for me;
I used Dark and Lovely's radiant cooper dye and Loreal's color mousse;

Applied both...

It looked brownish when wet...



Dried out redish...

Final results...




To blend the lace with my hair line, I used a concealer on the hair part. The wig is light weight, lace is not itchy, hair feels great...What more could I ask for!!!


Thanks for stopping by!! Announcing the Awoof tomorrow so stay tuned people!!

Xxx
Dabs

Share:

9 comments